Well, I wasn’t stuck for inspiration today, I actually had a difficult job choosing which picture would make it here on the blog as todays 11th picture in the 366 photo project. My toddler, “Harley” 2 and my mum’s adorable 6 month old puppy “Angel” gave me plenty of picture-taking inspiration as they played football in the garden together, (well, I say football, though it was more a case of the puppy refusing to drop the ball)!
I absolutely adore this shoot! Harley is on his knees in the mud and is now ready to set chase! I love the way you can almost feel the speed in which the puppy is jetting off across the garden, ball firmly between gritted teeth.
Its images like this one that create beautiful lasting memories… Priceless!
Check out “The boy and me” where you can link up your favourite 366 post of the week, plus uncover many more awesome images from fellow bloggers listed in the Linky.
- RSPCA reveals lack of puppy love (confused.com)
- Momfession #17: Our new puppy (momfessional.wordpress.com)
- Day 20/ 366: Up Up and Away (maribethphotography.com)
- 19/366, Lanterns (graphicpips.wordpress.com)
- 366 blog/posts (kariluvcats.wordpress.com)
- Project 366 – 1-7/366 (lifeloveandlivingwithboys.wordpress.com)