A sweet bunny craft idea for Easter by the lovely craftyminx.
Today I had planned this fun activity for the Minimen and myself, however, Mr 1 fell asleep and Mr 4 was in a mood, and although Mr 1 did wake up in time to stomp on some bunnies and Mr 4’s curiosity got the better of him, and he did glue some bunny tails on, I did most of the work myself.
1. Gather your materials
- coloured paper or cardboard
- pom poms
- hole punch
2. Cut out a simple bunny shape
3. Paint a pattern on your bunnies. I used a skewer to make small spots and stripes and the end of a fat pencil to make large spots.
4. Glue the pom poms on.
5. Using the hole punch, punch out a hole from each ear.
6. Thread your string through the holes.
7. String them up somewhere in your home
8. Enjoy them!